September 26th Lauren Monroe interviews Rick Allen on risk taking.6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern
How can taking risks enhance your life? Read this interview with Rick Allen.
Mind.Body.DrumReach into what a drum circle can do to heal.
The Rockstar and the Warrior Interviews! Listen and watch as Rick Allen and John Roberts of WWP are interviewed on both TV and Radio.
Rick Allen and John Roberts on ABC's Bob WoodruffWatch the Rockstar and the Warrior!
The Rockstar and the Warrior
In June of 2012, Rick Allen of Def Leppard and John Roberts of Wounded Warrior Project came together to share their stories and help others...
Videos recorded at the Raven Drum Foundation Drum Circle
held in Topanga, California on Sunday, the 15th of January, 2012.
1. NOURISH POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS
2. AVOID ISOLATION
3. SHARE YOUR FEELINGS
4. BE MINDFUL
5. DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU THINK
6. ACCEPT THE THINGS YOU CANNOT CHANGE
7. FOCUS ON FORGIVENESS AND GRATITUDE
8. HAVE FAITH IN SOMETHING GREATER THAN YOURSELF
9. MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES
10. BE OPEN TO LEARNING
11.CREATE YOUR OWN SACRED SPACE
12. BE OF SERVICE
13. AVOID TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHY
14. BE A PART OF COMMUNITY
15. MEDITATE AND BREATHE
16. LISTEN TO NATURE
17. CREATE CALMING RITUALS IN YOUR HOME
18. AVOID THINKING OF CHALLENGES AS IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAR
19. LAUGH DEEPLY
20. CONNECT TO YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE EVERYDAY
21. BE PATIENT
21 Way to Build Resiliency by Lauren Monroe